Our new widget provides users a quick way to boost device speed, open flashlight, scan virus and check weather information.
Trustlook’s latest version is ready to download now! In this new version of 2.4.3, we have the following updates:
- Widget & Floating Point
- New SD Card Scan Animation
- Add Dialog for you to check after resolved the problem
- Several Bug Fixed
Widgets make your phone experience easier, faster and more convenient. Now we have the choices to add one regular widget and one floating widget. Get excited about the new feature and can’t wait to try it immediately? Let’s see how to do!
How to add the regular widget to home screen?
- Make sure you have enough home screen space to place Trustlook widget, it only takes 4×1 space (1 row)
- Long press and hold until you can choose “Widgets”, find the name Trustlook Security on the widget pages, and drag it to home screen. (See demo below)
How to add the floating widget?
- Open Trustlook Antivirus & Mobile Security
- Select side Menu at the up right corner and then select About
- On the About page, select Settings, then turn on the Floating Widget
4. After turned on the Floating Widget, a blue circle (with white inner) appears and you can touch the circle to show or hide the Floating Widget.
5. Press and hold the circle for 2 seconds to turn off the Floating Widget
Hope you all enjoy using the new widgets! Try it here and feel free to tell us what you think about it so that we can improve and provide better service for you – firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you!